By means of applying for a personal user account for usage of
the Member Section / Customer Portal on the website (hereafter
referred to as “Member Section”) you declare that you
exclusively act on behalf of the company you named during the
registration process (“company”) and are authorized to make
and receive declarations on behalf of the company. Orders you
place, changes you declare or other actions you perform in the
Member Section are legally binding. Personal data is collected
by DBG for service provision purposes during the registration
process and while using the Member Section. Personal data will
be processed by DBG in line with applicable personal data
You are aware that in the context of using the Member Section, confidential information of the company is available to other users registered as users of the same company after successful log-in. Insofar, you consent to the disclosure of information (e.g. your contact details or other personal data depending on the nature of the service used) to the extent necessary for provision of the service used to individuals who are registered as users of the company.
You commit yourself to advising us immediately should you become aware of unauthorized usage of your access or of third parties having gained knowledge of your password. In this case, you are obliged to change your password promptly.
You undertake to refrain from deliberate actions with the purpose of impairing availability, reliability or integrity of this internet service and the internet services to which links in the Member Section exist.
(1) Any liability whatsoever of the operator of the Member Section in connection with the usage of the Member Section shall be excluded. Exempt from this rule are compensation claims for damages from the injury to life, body, health or other violations of obligations whose fulfilment is a fundamental prerequisite for the orderly execution of this agreement, which you normally rely on (essential contractual obligations). This exemption also includes the liability for other damages caused by the intentional or grossly negligent breach of an obligation by the operator of the Member Section, his legal representative or agent.
(2) In case of violation of essential contractual obligations, the operator of the Member Section shall only be held liable for typical contractual, foreseeable damages, provided such damages have been caused by slight negligence, unless the damage claims are based on injury to life, body or health.
(3) Where damage claims are directly filed against legal representatives and agents of the operator of the Member Section, the limitations according to paragraphs (1) and (2) are to be valid in favor of them.
(4) Any liability whatsoever of the operator of the Member Section shall be excluded if the user ID has been used in an abusive way and insofar as the damage has been caused by this utilization.
(5) No warranty, neither explicitly nor implicitly, has been provided for the availability and accessibility of the Member Section.
(6) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.