1. Which requirements does my browser have to fulfil?
- Internet Explorer: 7 to 11
- IE10 and IE 11 on Windows Modern UI is not supported.
- IE 64-bit versions are not supported in general (esp. for plug-in based scenarios,
also called "Enhanced Protected Mode" for IE11). Remark: This does not mean,
that Windows OS 64 bit is not supported! (in contrary, it is recommended).
- Firefox: 30
- Safari: 7 for Windows, 10.5 und 10.6/7 for MacOS
- Chrome: 35
2. Which settings have to be applied to my browser?
Possible settings and naming of menu entries are dependent on supplier and version of your browser.
Make sure, your browser allows cookies for pages of Gruppe Deutsche Börse. You have the following options:
- Allow cookies globally
- Allow cookies for pages of Gruppe Deutsche Börse
Make sure, your browser allows popups for pages of Gruppe Deutsche Börse. In case you use a popup-blocker, please declare the domains of Gruppe Deutsche Börse as exceptions.
Make sure, your browser uses SSL 3.0.
Mozilla FireFox and Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above allow you to open new links in tabs, instead of new windows. This behavior is not supported by the portal. Therefore make sure, your browser does NOT open popups or links in a new tab.